“Employees are one of the most important resources for a company, they are the first customers and can attract more and more.”
– explains Brigette Hyacinth, an expert in human resources.
Research MCT Italy through our social pages and our website to understand company mood and our company’s specialties and future growth opportunities.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for general applications or indicate in the subject of the e-mail the reference to the job opportunities currently available. Our Team will evaluate your profile for any relevant available positions.
MCT Italy is seeking to hire 3 professional candidates, who are residents of Umbria or neighboring communities, to expand our staff:
Junior and/or senior positions with bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronic sector or ITS/ITI technical diploma.
Junior requirements: technical basis in industrial automation, ability to read electrical diagrams, knowledge of English and availability to travel abroad.
Senior Tester requirements: experience in other areas, knowledge of Schneider Unity Pro and/or Siemens Simatic, Cad (dot.net environment liked), knowledge of English language and able to travel abroad for periods of time.
Junior and/or senior positions with Specialist or Bachelor’s Degree.
Requirements: Knowledge of Solidworks, good working knowledge of English and willingness to travel.
Junior and/or senior positions with specialist or bachelor’s degree or graduates with basic software know-how.
Requirements: partial knowledge. net framework 4.5 and later, programming language c#, development environment visual studio 2017, angular 2.0 and later, signalR, Sql server 2015 in addition to knowledge of Microsoft environments .Net Framework 4.6 or higher, .Net Wep API 2 and MVC 5 or higher, good working knowledge of English.
Follow our advice
- We really want to get to know you, so the look should definitely reflect your personality, however choose a suitable outfit for a job interview.
- Arrive on time. Punctuality is essential and it is important to arrive no more than a quarter of an hour in advance;
- Before the interview collect information (company website, social networks, news, etc.), you will be more informed if you are ask questions about the company.
- Be motivated/enthusiastic and share Relevant information about your previous work experiences. If you want a job offer from us emphasize your interest in working with our team.
- Highlight your flexibility! Your ability to adapt to job changes, work overtime when necessary and to travel is an advantage.
- Do not forget to list in your resume your hobbies, sports and interests.