The Precast factory has been designed in a true partnership with the customer: the final layout and the concrete distribution system is totally engineered on customer’s needs.
Aggregates are stored into 16 different compartments in a tower plant for a total capacity of 600m3. The main feature of the plant is flexibility: all the 16 different aggregates can be batched into every mixer, concrete produced by each of the 4 mixer can be delivered to all the 4 flying buckets and transported to all the five production halls.
The 4 mixer, divided into two planetary MAV 22501500 for architectural colored concrete and two twin shaft MAO 30002000 for grey structural concrete, are served by two aggregates mobile scales and can deliver the concrete to 3 different lines for concrete distribution. No. 2 concrete mobile hoppers can collect concrete from all mixer and discharge into no. 4 flying buckets which automatically serve no. 5 automatic casting machines for concrete pouring. The casting machine for automatic concrete pouring are attached to the overhead crane only during casting phase, elsewhere the crane can be used for all other operations: stripping, reinforcement placement…
Through the MCT easy way battery trolleys the precast elements can be easily and safety transported to the stockyard for final delivery to the job site.
CompuNet® automation & software control system assured the perfect managing of the whole factory thanks to the use of an industrial Wi-Fi network: real time status check for every machine and process.
- 16 Aggregate Bins
- 600 m3 of Aggregate Storage
- 6 Cement/Fly Ash Silos
- 500 m3 Cement/Fly Ash Storage
- 2 Twin Shaft Mixers MAO 3750/2500
- 2 Planetary Mixer MAV 2250/1500
- 2 Mobile Aggregate Scales
- Color Dosing System
- Fiber Dosing System
- 14 Admixtures Dosing Sytems
- 4 Flying Buckets AV3000
- 5 Casting Machines BR3000
- 8 Battery Way Out Trollies for Precast Elements
- Automatic Aggregates Loading System
- Recycling Systems for return concrete and washing water
- Automatic Washing Systems for Mixer, Flying Buckets and Casting Machines
- CompuNet® Software System