New project in Hungary for production of concrete blocks, pavers and industrial elements
New EU funded project with extreme high level of innovation in Hungary for production of concrete blocks, pavers and industrial elements.
The new concrete production plant has been developed by MCT engineering departments within the indications and restrictions of the EU funded project, in full partnership with the customer and the other players of the project, to achieve the best solution in terms of design, installation and commissioning of this key component of the brand new factory, unique for its specifications in Central Europe.
With aggregate storage made out of concrete elements, specialty of the customer; high technology aggregates dosing system by mobile scales; ultra accurate dosing of powders and pigments; planetary mixers and distribution system; the whole plant is enclosed in a customized structure designed for the scope, with comfortable maintenance areas and fully fire rated, as specified by the strict EU regulations.
- Automatic Concrete Batching Plant
- 14 Aggregates Bins 900 m3 storage (1,200 yd3 per versione Group)
- 1 Planetary Mixer 2250/1500 for Base Mix
- 1 Planetary Mixer 750/500 for Face Mix
- 1 Aggregate Mobile Scale
- 3 Cement Silos 100 Ton each
- 1 Bucket Elevator
- Automatic Aggregate Loading System
- Concrete distribution with feeding belts