Our MAV Vertical shaft planetary mixers are extremely sturdy and reliable.
Sturdiness and reliability
MAV Vertical shaft planetary mixers take advantage of the quality of their construction, durability and high reliability.
These aspects make them perfect for the homogeneous production of different materials and, in particular, for the production of concrete of each kind and variety.
Additional equipments: hot working
The MAV Vertical shaft planetary mixers can be equipped with radial steam lances for warm concrete production.
They are modifiable to answer the need of impermeability to dust or insensitivity to pressure.
Additional equipments: cold working, powders, fibers
MAV Vertical shaft planetary mixers can be modified to allow the addition, while the mixing process is running, of liquids, powders or fibers; they can also be provided with equipment both for heating or refrigeration of the materials.
MAV Vertical shaft planetary mixers: specifications
- High productivity: due to reduced mixing time;
- Rotation: double simultaneous, due to the mixers stars with three or more arms;
- Fluidity: of the mix, as peripheral arms bring back the mix under the mixer stars;
- High compatibility: both for dry or wet mixes;
- High homogeneity: homogeneity guaranteed also in long time mixing;
- Fast emptying: no residue, no “segregation effect” (ie, the separation of components);
- High reliability: mixing tank lined with wear-resistant steel plates, mixing blades in special high hardness cast iron.