For users / visitors
Under the disclosure requirement in Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, in respect of rights and fundamental freedoms, dignity and privacy of the person and personal identity (Article 1 Leg. Decree n. 196/2003), as well as respecting the rights of access (Article 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003) and the obligation of fairness and legality (article 11 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003), as well as in respect of reporting requirements with regard to cookies and other devices installed by or through their sites (art. 122 paragraph 1, 154 paragraph 1, lett. h), 154, paragraph 1, lett. c) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003) under Art. 1 and 2 of the provision of the Guarantor n. 228 8 May 2014, the company MCT Italy Srl states the following:
1. Information Collection.
MCT Italy company collects three kinds of information about the profile of users/visitors:
- personal informations (company name, address, VAT number, social security number, telephone number and fax, electronic mail address, etc.) voluntary and fully provided by the user/visitor;
- further data freely supplied by the user/visitor are collected via electronic forms and used by the MCT Italy company for the sole purpose of conclusion and execution of contracts;
- additional information is implemented automatically by the computer system (cookies). Cookies are small text files downloaded to your device when you visit a website. At each subsequent access the cookies are sent back to the website that originated them (first-party cookies) or another site that recognizes them (third-party cookies). Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user’s device. They have different purposes such as, for example, allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your favorite sites and, in general, improving the browsing experience. They also help to ensure that the advertising content displayed online are already targeted to the user and his interests.
MCT Italy Company doesn’t collect data qualified as sensitive or judicial, as defined under Article 4, paragraph 1, of Legislative Decree N. 196/2003.
Additional information or cookies are necessary to MCT Italy Company in order to improve the services’ supply. According to their function and purpose, cookies can be divided into technical cookies, profiling cookies, and third party cookies.
Technical cookies can be divided into:
- navigation or session cookies, meant to facilitate the navigation on the site and allowing, for example, purchase proposals or the authentication into confidential areas,
- analytical cookies (eg. Number of visitors registering on the site, the pages they access, IP addresses and domain names of the computers they use) intended for aggregate surveys statistics of traffic and used to keep track of the behavior of the user/visitor; they are managed anonymously,
- cookies functionality, intended for navigation under predefined criteria and allowing, for example, the language choice or the products to select for purchase proposals.
Technical Cookies are the ones whose use does not requires the consent of the User. These cookies are essential to allow you to navigate the web site and use all its features. Without these cookies a website could not provide some functions or services and the navigation would not be as easy as it should.
Cookies profiling are persistent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) the user’s preferences, improving his experience of navigation. They can be used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the web browsing. The use of such cookies requires the acquisition of free prior informed consent in accordance with art. 23 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
However, given the possibility that this happens even without the consent of Group MCT Italy Srl, as highlighted (indicated) in Provision of Authority no. 229 of May 8th , 2014, and given that MCT Italy Srl can not be obliged to insert in the website home page the text of the information related to the type of cookies installed from ” Third Parties ” for itself or unknowingly, the Group MCT Italy Srl is relieved from any liability towards Users/Visitors for the possible sending of “Third Parties” cookies.
2.1 Managing of Cookies.
Most of the browsers used by the users/visitors (Microsoft Windows Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari) are set to accept cookies, however the user/visitor can automatically change the configuration of his browser and block cookies of any kind, or delete the existing ones, without this having effects on the site navigation.
Below we provide links to explain how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
3. Purpose of processing data.
The personal data provided voluntarily and freely by the user/visitor (a and b) will be used exclusively to respond to the requests, or for the provision of the requested service. In all cases, before you subscribe to a particular service, adequate information will be provided and, where necessary, its consent on the processing of personal data will be acquired. Such consent may be revoked at any time, whereby it will void the ability to use the related service. Storing the collected data is meant for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose for which the treatment is carried out, namely the activation/management of the requested service.
In case of pre-existing contractual relationships, the data freely and voluntarily provided by users/visitors may be the subject of communications/business information without prior consent. The advertising communications/business may only cover the types/categories of products processed by the MCT Italy Srl Group.
The treatment performed on the personal data voluntarily provided by the user may include the following activities: collection, recording, organization, storage, consulting, development, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction, compiling statistics in aggregate and anonymous form or internal administrative management (including in the litigation for debt recovery), obligations arising from laws and provisions issued by authorities legitimated by law.
Filling out forms, or sending messages through the site www.marcantonini.com implies the consent to the processing of personal data and for all the purposes mentioned above. The information collected through several services registration forms will be treated, protected and controlled, in accordance with the security measures, through means to prevent the risk of loss or destruction, unauthorized access or not allowed treatment, or of any damage of the integrity or confidentiality of data.
The company MCT Italy Srl reserves the right to provide the collected data to:
1) employees and/or employees in charge of processing, specifically authorized for that as managers or agents, who carry out different activities into the MCT Italy Srl Group’s structure;
2) third parties, linked to it for management, maintenance and operation of websites, as well as subjects such as credit institutions, professionals or companies operating in legal, accounting, administrative, for internal purposes and in compliance with obligations of law. However, on third parties so identified bears the burden of the prohibition to use the information for different purposes from providing the service.
4. Right of access and other rights.
Concerning the same data, users/visitors may exercise their rights under Art. 7 Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, within the limits and conditions laid down from Articles 8, 9 and 10 of the above mentioned law.
In particular, users/visitors are entitled to:
- Obtain from the holder the confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data;
- Obtain the knowledge of data origin, the logic and purpose (in case of use of electronic means) on which it is processed;
- Obtain the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of the law, including those which it is not required to keep for the purposes they were collected or subsequently processed;
- Obtain updating, rectification, integration of data;
- Obtain confirmation that the operations mentioned above have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data were previously reported;
- Oppose, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of their personal data, pertinent for collection purposes, with the risk that the implement of any proposed contract will be possible.
For the exercise of these rights, and for more detailed information about the persons or classes of persons to whom the data is communicated or get informed as managers and/or agents, the user/visitor can contact the Administrator or the person responsible for feedback to stakeholders, by sending a request letter to MCT Italy Srl, Via Perugia 101, 06080 Bettona (Perugia), Italy. Responsible for processing of personal data is the Administrative Director, domiciled for his position at the headquarters of the Company.
The data controller
MCT Italy Srl